Membership in the RTA
Being a member of the Rideau Trail Association is a great way to support the Rideau Trail while also earning you some valuable benefits!
The RTA’s membership year is from April 1st to the following March 31st. If you are a new member joining after October 31st, your membership will be extended to the end of the following membership year.
Please note that you must be 18 years or older to become a member of the RTA. There are two types of memberships. Please choose one of the following
Individual with electronic newsletter only – $26 per year
Individual with printed newsletter subscription – $30 per year
Your membership in the Rideau Trail Association provides the financial support essential for the continuous maintenance, improvement, extension, and protection of the Rideau Trail network.
Rest assured that the personal information you provide is kept confidential and will not be released to any other organization.
- Access to a member hub with the ability to register for hikes
- A printed and electronic subscription to the RTA’s quarterly newsletter
- Special mailings such as our very popular monthly E-Letters that provide updates to our event schedules
- Voting rights at the Club and Association Annual General Meetings
- 10% discounts at Ottawa stores Trailhead Paddleshack, Bushtukah & Great Escape Outfitters, and Smith Army Surplus in Kingston
- 10% off a CRCA Annual Pass when purchased in-person at the Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area
- Discounted group rate on Gatineau Park XC ski & snowshoe permits
- 10% discount on regular priced items upon presentation of a valid RTA membership card at Vamos Outdoor in Almonte.
- 15% off regular-priced books at Novel Idea in Kingston on presentation of a valid RTA membership card
Renewing your membership?
Thank you for your interest in renewing your membership with the Rideau Trail Association. Click the button below to learn how to renew your membership